The video clips in this section contain responses of several teachers to interview questions relative to their experiences in implementing the co-teaching “best practice” model in their classrooms. The teachers, and the schools/school districts they represent, are identified in the response to the first question.
Teacher Lesson Plans. Click on the links below to view lesson plans prepared for standards based classroom instruction for all students, including students with disabilities. (See Co-Teaching Classroom Instruction Videos section on this page.)
- English, Grade 9 (Bethany Hamm, Nicole Sampson; Hughesville High School)
- English, Grades 9-10 (Christina Rarrick, Ellen Campbell; State College Area High School)
- English, Grade 10 (Heather Rooney-George, Jaime Gentzyle; Central Mountain High School
- Language Arts/Reading, Grade 5 (Tammy Amacher, Pamela Mertel; Grandinetti Elem. School)
- Language Arts, Grade 4 (Elizabeth Allen-Boyle, Julie Zajac; Rowan Elementary School
- Social Studies, Grade 12 (Kaci Daniels, Lindsay Burns (Otto-Eldred High School)
- Social Studies, Grade 9 (Naoma Raszmann, Danielle Lawton, Otto Eldred High School)
- Mathematics, Grades 10-12 (Susan Higley, Fred Springman, Hughesville High School)
- Mathematics, Grade 8 (Lynn Mona, Susan Clegg; Park Forest Middle School)
- Mathematics, Grade 6 (Frank Girardi, Todd Gunn; Jersey Shore Area Middle School)
- Chemistry, Grades 11-12 (Pamela Temons; Allison Allen; Central Mountain High School)
- Chemistry, Grades 9-12 (Christine Dent, Mary Lawton, Berwick High School)
Co-Teaching Classroom Instruction Videos
The video segments in this section illustrate teachers implementing co-teaching strategies in their classrooms in terms of student access and engagement and shared responsibility for planning, instruction, and assessment of student learning.
Click here to access the Co-Teaching Professional Development Resource Modules that complement these videos.