BLaST Intermediate Unit 17 is accepting applications for the following anticipated position:
Full-time: 190 days
Location: Bradford County
PA Certification: School Psychologist
- Conducts extensive comprehensive assessments of referred students and provides written evaluation reports within state mandated timelines.
- Participates in Individual Educational Program (IEP) conferences for referred students, or as requested.
- Assists in the development of IEP goals and objectives. Participates in the development of behavior management plans.
- Serves as an educational consultant concerning exceptional or thought to be exceptional students for intermediate unit or school personnel.
- Provide professional training to district or intermediate unit personnel on an as-needed basis.
- Interpret assessment results to school personnel, other concerned professionals, parents and students. Make recommendations based on the assessment data.
- Serve as a referral source for students requiring services outside of school and collaborate with outside agencies, when appropriate.
Applications accepted until position filled
Please send a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, certificate, and application (found at www.iu17.org) to:
Ms. Cheryl Starr
BLaST Intermediate Unit 17
PO Box 3609
Williamsport, PA 17701
Act 34, Act 151 and FBI Clearances will be required of successful applicant.