ESS, a leading educational staffing company, has dozens of opportunities each day in our partnering school districts throughout the U.S.
- To assist students with disabilities in acquiring valuable employment skills
- To develop and communicate with employers/teachers/parents
- To develop a student’s resume and schedule
- To transport the student to and from employment
- To provide a variety of volunteer experiences for our students from which to learn and grow
- To provide as much support as needed for each student’s individual needs, while always working toward the goal of independence.
- To provide students with disabilities an edge in obtaining competitive employment upon graduation.
- Complete bi-weekly student evaluations
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
- Pennsylvania State Criminal History Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- Federal Criminal History Clearance (Act 114)
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Form 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification
- School Health Form: Physical/Tuberculosis Test
Why Work for MissionOne?
MissionOne was established in 2009 with the vision of helping all students achieve their maximum potential. A leader in the field of educational staffing and management, MissionOne enhances the quality of student support by providing highly skilled paraprofessional, clerical, and other support personnel to school districts. As a MissionOne employee, you will enjoy the security of working in a permanent position. We will give you the individualized attention and ongoing support that you need to succeed!
To apply, please contact:
Northeast Support Services Area Manager
MissionOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.