Events in September 2022
- Science Leadership Collaborative
Science Leadership Collaborative
Build capacity and Science leadership in your district by empowering educators to become competent and confident in the delivery and instructional pedagogy of the new Pennsylvania Science Standards.
- 3 days of summer work
- 2 days in school year
- Administrator + x number of teachers (at least one administrator + one educator)
- District team stay consistent throughout the work.
- Share projects and products that result from the Science Leadership Collective
- Coaching support to develop in-district training
- Networking and collaboration
- Statewide & Regional Opportunities
- Funding available for participating districts as available
Lunch will be provided