Why Work at Intermediate Unit 17?
BLaST Intermediate Unit 17 offers a wide variety of full and part-time employment opportunities across several capability levels. We offer positions in support services, general office staff, educational positions, psychology and social service professionals, information technology and support, and administration.
The four county area provides a rich community to immerse you and your family in.
- Home of Little League
- First Friday in downtown Williamsport
- A variety of great local restaurants
- The Grand Canyon of PA & PA Wilds
- Regional Airport
- 4 Colleges & Universities: Penn College, Lycoming College, Mansfield University, Lock Haven University
We also provide the following benefits to our staff:
- Pennsylvania State Employees Retirement System
- Additional 403b Option
- Heath Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Paid Vacation (12 Month Employees)
- Competitive Salaries
Please contact our Human Resources department at 570.323.8561 or Cheryl Starr, Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director at 570.323.8561 ext 1018 for additional information or assistance.