Join us for a one-hour virtual informational session with Dr. Ruby Payne, the author of Emotional Poverty. During this one-hour we will discuss her two most recent publications Emotional Poverty in All Demographics: How to Reduce Anger, Anxiety, and Violence in the Classroom and Emotional Poverty: Safer Students and Less-Stressed Teachers. Based on the recent publications, participants should:
- Gain an understanding of origins of anger, anxiety, and avoidance
- Learn language to talk about brain regulation, integration, and emotional competence
- Receive tools to reduce anger, anxiety, and avoidance, plus promote good behavior
- Help manage the “classroom dance” between educators and students
- Identify the differences in male and female emotional processing
Featuring author Dr. Ruby Payne, Ph.D.
Date: December 8, 2021 – 1:00pm-2:00pm
Cost: No charge
Virtual – Zoom link will be sent to registered participants prior to the event.