Are Your Schools Still Relying On Last Century’s Phone Technology?
BLaST Intermediate Unit 17 is proud to offer Grandstream Networks lineup of IP Voice systems to educational entities in Pennsylvania. Grandstream Networks is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the SMB and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability in the industry, unrivaled features, flexibility, and price-performance competitiveness.
Grandstream Phone Systems feature:
- Up to 2000 Extensions Per Switch
- Powerful Desktop IP Phones
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Crystal Clear HD Audio
- Rapid Deployment
- Dual Gigabit Network Ports
- Up to 5-Way Conferencing and more
Intercom and Paging Systems:
- Replace outdated, failing intercom systems
- One way or two way IP audio intercom speakers
- Direct integration with Grandstream Phone Systems
- Tie into existing large area speaker systems (hallway/auditorium)
Door Access Systems:
- Video door intercom system
- Card access system
- Direct Integration with Grandstream Phone Systems
- Integrate with existing hardware (when and where available)
In addition to our VoIP solutions, BLaST now offers dial tone service. Our SIP based dial tone is a perfect match for you’re new system or can be customized to compliment you’re existing phone deployment. Building a voice network that incorporates call recordings, CDR, IVRs, auto-attendants, call queues, customizable call routing, paging and multi-language prompts can keep your school or campus connected and safe.
- Eliminating your traditional copper lines
- Lower your costs and see up to a 60% savings
- Maximizing your call capacity
For information on how you can upgrade to the latest in IP voice systems, services and how to save your district time, money, and peace of mind, contact email@example.com.