Innovation and Technology Collaborative
The Innovation & Technology Collaborative (ITC) is a network of educators who are interested in implementing 21st Century approaches to transform teaching and learning. The ITC will meet every other month to provide the following:
- Support for PA Core Standards and STEM programs
- Opportunities to network
- Support for districts to develop their own professional development models (train-the-trainers)
- Support for change leaders as they develop and implement innovative, creative and technologically rich curriculum and instructional practice
- Create a sustainable collaborative to support student-centered innovation and STEM systems throughout our region.
- We believe innovation comes from anywhere.
- We promote passion, creative exploration, ideating and diversity of thought.
- We contribute to a culture of respect, trust, empowerment, and collaboration.
- We benefit from shared ideas, resources and support from other members.
- We balance the needs of the collaborative with the needs of the individuals.
- We engage in a student-centered approach to problem solving and ideating.