Welcome to our Online Learning Hub. BLaST Intermediate Unit 17 is excited to offer the following resources to teachers, staff, & districts.
This series of webinars is designed to prepare educators with best practices in all learning environments. Each webinar will be 20-30 minutes in length. Some sessions will be live, but all will be recorded if you cannot make it. Click on the sessions below to either join a live session or view a recording. Plus, make sure to gather any resources provided!
Suggestions for future content? Make them here.
If you have attended a session and want to give feedback, click here.
Interested in more professional learning opportunities offered by BLaST IU 17? Visit our professional learning homepage for upcoming trainings.
Our Latest Session
Missed a Session? Check Out Our Previous Sessions Below:
- IEP Best Practices Series – Present Levels
- Literacy Series: Rebalancing Literacy
- Math Series: Notice and Wonder Techniques for Math Instruction
- Behavior Support Series: PBIS Rewards Overview
- Behavior Support Series: Building and Maintaining Positive Rapport
- Math Series: Numberless Word Problems
- Classroom Connections Series: Classroom Relationships
- Literacy Series: Strengthening the Reading Rope
- IEP Best Practices Series: Measurable Annual Goals
- Literacy Series: Overview of the Big 5 Ideas
- Remote Instruction Series: PBS Programming to Enhance Instruction
CONTINUITY OF EDUCATION & EDUCATIONAL ENHANCEMENT RESOURCES
These are resources available that can assist districts with the continuity of education in the case of an extended school closure.
2020-2021 ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERIES
Registration will open June 1st 2020! School Districts, contact us about bundle pricing for an individual course or all courses. Completion of each course will earn the learner 3 hours of act 48 credit.