- Itinerant and Staff Tracking
- Services Rendered Billing
- PIMS Reporting
- Caseload Management
- Child Accounting for Classrooms, Inter-District Tracking, and Alt-Ed Programs
- IEP Forms for School Age, Early Intervention, Gifted, & 504
- Graphing of Progress Monitoring
- IEP’s and ER’s with Alert Flagging System
- Daily, Monthly, and Annual reports
- Phrase Bank Integration
- Active Directory Integration for Easy Log-In’s
DaRTS is a data and report tracking system that Intermediate Unit # 17 has developed originally for our own use, and has become a very successful tool for December Child Count, Revised Count, PIMs Reporting and Student Forms Generation. Numerous districts and Intermediate Units are currently using DaRTS across the state of Pennsylvania. It is expressly designed for Special Educators and others who work with IEPs as well as other specialized student tracking. The system is 100 % web-based.
- Record and track special education students as well as gifted, 504 and non-public from the referral stage forward.
- December Child Count/Summer Revised Count Tracking and Submission
- Revised Count Table Export (Exiting, Initial Referrals, and Suspensions)
- Export Capability
- PIMS Reporting
- Numerous daily, monthly, and end of year reports
When a student moves from one district to another, it is a simple click of a button and the new district has all the information of the child for as long as the student has been in the DaRTS system; so there isn”t a delay while waiting for the mail to deliver hard copy records for the child. This will also eliminate the creation of a duplicate student being tracked and submitted. Upon entering a new student, the system will check the first and last name along with date of birth to assure a duplicate record is not created.
For the Teacher
- User friendly forms.
- All forms created can be duplicated year to year and then edited which is ahuge time savings.
- IEP and ER,s are set with a flagging system so staff are alerted with a due within 60, 30, or past due.
- Phrase bank feature in all forms created by each individual and available within each form.
- Documents are generated in pdf format for ease of printing and local saving.
- Upload capability for district documents.
- Class List management
For the Administrator
- Caseload management
- Easy, fast connection to student records from any location
- Quick, convenient access to check student services being provided by staff
For the Business Manager
- Tracking of all Major, Related, Consult, and Referral Services
- Services Rendered Billing
- Itinerant & Staff Tracking
For agencies that need to bill, there is a billing module that each teacher can record their time spent with a child. This report can then be generated for billing purposes for the time the employee spends with their students during the school year.
Medical Access Billing:
We understand how important Medical Access Billing has become to school districts. That is why we have made sure that Medical Access Billing can be completed within DaRTS for electronic submission, eliminating the need to re-key teacher access logs. DaRTS Medical Access benefits include:
- MA Module included FREE with DaRTS
- No Transaction Fees
- Increases efficiency by simplifying the billing process
- Intelligent interface adapts to user selections
- Intuitive data entry means additional captured revenue
- Comprehensive data entry verification and reporting
- Natural time entry solution of service duration
Our Child Accounting Module allows teachers in classroom programs to submit entries and withdrawals directly into the system. This eliminates filling out a hard copy, sending to the clerk, and then the clerk having to re-key.
- Entry and Withdrawal
- Duplication Feature when Withdrawal due to Mainstream Change
- Daily or Weekly Attendance Tracking
- PIMs Exports Available
- Calendaring System
When a student moves from one district to another, it is a simple click of a button and the new district has all the information of the child for as long as the student has been in the DaRTS system. This eliminates any delay while waiting for the hard copy records or the creation of a duplicate student being tracked and submitted. Upon entering a new student, the system will check the first and last name along with date of birth to assure no duplicate records are created.
DaRTS is an easy-to-use program that is accessible through the internet and enables users to track students and create student folders containing special education and gifted reports and forms. Designated staff may also monitor students through the Child Accounting Module and Services Rendered Module.
The DaRTS product was created to provide Intermediate Units, School Districts, and Teachers with a means to develop, revise and track special education forms. Currently DaRTS is being utilized by over 3,000 users in Intermediate Units and over 85 School Districts across Pennsylvania.
Licensing & Sales Information
DaRTS is available to public and private school districts.
For more information on how DaRTS can benefit your program or on one of BLaST’s other products or services please contact:
Marketing & Technology Specialist
BLaST is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title IX and Section 504